New Generation of Palmolive Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner landed in my bathroom and yes…we guys use it too

DSC_0050
Promo promo time!!! What we have here is a new set of shampoo and conditioners from Palmolive, I know it will sound weird why I’m blogging this shampoo designed for female, but hey! even us guys also use this shampoo at home, if you have a female who lives with you….like your mom, aunt, cousin, sister, daughter or wife, I’m sure you are using the same shampoo that they are using.

There are times that I surprise my friends whenever they see my fluffy hair shiny and soft, minsan lang yung pag malago talaga ang hair ko, I’m a bit lucky that my hair is still thick and not all grey. I think I have to thank those shampoos that gives added care to make our hair healthy and strong, just like a plant that we need to take care and give water and sun everyday.

let’s treat our hair like a plant and flower. and if its healthy..You too can shout --- Have a great hair day!

FA POSH Relaunch 16X24in KV Poster
In the new line of Palmolive Naturals, there are 10 variants that was created and designed for different hair condition and style, this shampoo and conditioner were made with the touch of science and also the 100% ingredients of nature.

As Palmolive said – “Nature has the ability to improve hair’s vitality and science has the power to enhance its beauty. And when the two combine, the result – the new generation of Palmolive Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner. Its formulation is infused with 100% natural extracts combined with Palmolive’s latest technology. Now packaged in a sleeker and up-to-date look befitting the modern Filipina”

Palmolive Naturals Shampoo & Conditioner
for the variants they have the:

Intensive Moisture variant - helps add essential hydration for touchably soft hair

Healthy & Smooth variant - for hair you can finger-comb into place

Silky Straight variant. - To tame out-of-control, frizzy, and fly-away hair

Brilliant Shine - helps nourish and give a healthy shine even to dull tresses

Aroma-Vitality variant - to give hair full of life

Beautifully Long - protect your hair from breakage and split ends

Vibrant Color - help maintain the shine and intensity of your colored hair

Complete Repair - infused with 100% natural extracts of avocado oil and honey balm

Anti-Dandruff variant - cleanses the scalp and refreshes hair, making it 100% dandruff-free

Fashion Girl - For straight hair that sparkles, smoothens and relaxes the hair

Palmolive Naturals Conditioner

Also they have the Palmolive Naturals Conditioner, Its best-ever formula, infused with 100% natural extracts and micro-moisturizers, gets deep into hair to give long-lasting softness.

I don’t actually use conditioners, but if my hair is badly beaten because of harsh environments or weather, I make sure that I treat my hair with some conditioners to make it soft and clean. Also during my long hair days… yup, I grew my hair up to under my ears, I use conditioners to make sure they are soft and shiny. ha! this proves that some men really use Palmolive!
DSC_0040

So it landed in my bathroom..but how ?? hahha ok sige.
The truth is….someone sent it and they want me to try it.

DSC_0041

Oh yeah!!! I will try first the anti-dandruff variant.

DSC_0042

DSC_0043

thank you Ms. Juliet!

DSC_0044

DSC_0045

DSC_0046

DSC_0047

DSC_0050

With this product sampling… all females at home are very happy


DSC_0051

DSC_0052

DSC_0053

DSC_0054

DSC_0056

DSC_0057

DSC_0060

DSC_0062

DSC_0063

Thanks Palmolive!!