Jollibee Kids Meal toy - Pokemon Pocket Power Pals (Nov 2014)

jkm_pokemon

Here’s another toy exclusive from Jollibee Kids Meal. When I saw this toy and learned about its feature, it reminded me of that Pocket Power toy back in the early 90’s. The Pokemon Pocket Power Pals is just like that. The toy can fit inside your pocket and you can carry it and then play with it where ever you go.

Last Sunday, me and my family are planning to eat lunch in the mall, my wife asked me about the new toys in Jollibee, I told her there’s no new Kids Meal yet as of now, then I told them, we can eat in McDonalds because they have the TMNT toys available. Then suddenly, my son saw a tv commercial of Jollibee Kids Meal in one of his favorite cartoon cable channel, and then he saw Pokemon!!!

We changed our plan and hit the road to Jollibee after watching the commercial ahahha

There are three kinds of Pokemon available, if you plan to collect this..I suggest you grab Pickachu first.
This toy design is exclusive here in the Philippines and available only in Jollibee.

1 (1)

Here’s the Pocket Power Pals Pikachu

3 (1)

You insert him in a slot inside the Poke’ ball and then press the trigger to fire Pikachu out..
Pikachu will fly and zooms out of the Poke’ ball.

My complain..too bad that the Poke’ ball can’t be closed with Pikachu inside.


2 (1)

Pikachu…ready to blast off!



0

Here’s a label under the toy…exclusively available in Jollibee only.