Photo preview: inside SM Center Angono

DSC_0146

Congratulations to the people of Angono, Rizal, because they have now their own SM mall right in the middle of the town, I also heard that they might get their own Starbucks Coffee store and a cinema, wow!!! astig. I hear positive reviews from the town folks who lives there, because they are no longer required to visit another town just to shop for their goods and needs.
As for me, this will be my home next week, Nov 24, for their Higantes Festival. SM Angono will be my rest station and also aircon break haha. I will be there to cover the fest and hope the weather is fine.

The new SM Center Angono have its own Savemore grocery, Ace Hardware, National Bookstore, restaurants, fast food, tech stores, clothing stores and health and wellness hubs.

I went there yesterday to check out the launch and also the mall. I will post next week my story and also more photos inside the SM Center Angono

SM Center Angono
https://www.facebook.com/smcenterangono

DSC_0001

DSC_0019

DSC_0041

DSC_0052

DSC_0055

DSC_0068

DSC_0104

DSC_0112

DSC_0120

DSC_0139

DSC_0141

DSC_0142

DSC_0248

DSC_0253