spotted: KHUMBMELA Suyan Backpack - 50% off in SM Store (perfect bag for cruiserboard skaters)

22ebacd010f931a7f3154be080044d4c

I spotted this super discount via my email alert from SM Store SMAC deals, many people are asking me where to find this Khumbela suyan backpack, because its the same bag that I'm using whenever I travel.

This backpack fits everything -- like tripod, cameras, and also my skateboard. Yeah it can fit in one backpack bag and plus It can squeeze more items like clothing whenever I use the string lock, because the backpack expands if you try to fit more items inside.

I think the 90's kid can relate why mid 30's people love this bag hahaha.

The best part here is that Khumbela is a Philippine product.

you can get this bag for a price of PHP 600 only when you used your SMAC card. Its the same discounted price when I scored this bag at the Off Price Show 2014 in World Trade Center.   There's a Khumbela bag there where I scored my 2nd Khumbela bag, I also heard that this bag rebrands daw into "Yadu" , I'm not sure if its true,or maybe they are under the same manufacturer.

related news: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/203194/lifestyle/design/patchwork-magic-in-an-enchanting-yadu-bag-forest


Originally priced at PHP 1,199.75

My next mission is to look for a bigger version of this bag

below is my Khumbmela suyan backpack carrying my cruiser board.

grab this deal at http://smacdeals.com/deal/name/50-off-on-khumbmela-suyan-backpack-khaki

btw... their Facebook page exist... check it out  - https://www.facebook.com/khumbmela

A photo posted by Azrael Coladilla (@popazrael) on