Bagnetified showed me their line up of bagnet meals during my 2nd visit

Bagnetified in SM Bacoor

I went back to Bagnetified restaurant in SM Bacoor because one of the brand manager noticed my blog post about my 1st visit and then he invited me to visit Bagnetified and try some of their line up of meals with lots of bagnet love.


You can read my post about my 1st visit in Bagnetified here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2015/05/bagnet-and-lots-of-bagnet-in-bagnetified.html

My question is finally answered when I visited this store. I learned that their bagnet meat is prepared the traditional way and not the shortcut way. Thanks to the store manager for answering my inquiries, because of the Ilocos style preparation of a bagnet meat, the result is that it will give a crunchy, crispy roasted skin, and soft and fatty meaty meat from the inside of their bagnet.

Kaya pala sobra sarap!

Bagnetified in SM Bacoor

Bagnetified in SM City Bacoor

I also learned that they opened a new branch in SM Dasmarinas and also in SM Taytay.


Bagnetified in SM Bacoor

Here’s again their menu.
just click on the photo to read it
Bagnetified in SM Bacoor Bagnetified in SM Bacoor
Bagnetified in SM Bacoor Bagnetified in SM Bacoor Bagnetified in SM Bacoor Bagnetified in SM Bacoor Bagnetified in SM Bacoor Bagnetified in SM Bacoor Bagnetified in SM Bacoor Bagnetified in SM Bacoor Bagnetified in SM Bacoor Bagnetified in SM Bacoor

Okay, tara lets eat!

I chose these food from their menu, and the store manager told me that they are changing their menu anytime soon. Because some of the food in their menu are available based on season and depends on availability of the ingredients from the market.

Too bad that the Black pancit is not available that day because there are shortage of squid in Cavite market.

Take note that all food served in Bagnetified, always come in with a Bagnet meat


Bagnetified in SM Bacoor

House blend iced tea
PHP 59 (XL)


Bagnetified in SM Bacoor

Chopseuy Bagnetified
PHP 269


Bagnetified in SM Bacoor

Sinigang Bagnetified
PHP 279

Bagnetified in SM Bacoor

Their sinigang bagnet is the best!
I thought that sinigang lechon is already the best,but I can say that sinigang with bagnet meat is a super winner

Bagnetified in SM Bacoor

Bagnetified Rice
PHP 199

Bagnetified in SM Bacoor

Tanigue steak
PHP 279


Bagnetified in SM Bacoor

Bagnet Sarap
PHP 319

Bagnetified in SM Bacoor

Pancit Canton Bagnetiied
PHP 199
ala carte 2-3 persons

Bagnetified in SM BacoorBagnetified in SM BacoorBagnetified in SM BacoorBagnetified in SM Bacoor

Bagnetified in SM Bacoor

Bagnetified in SM Bacoor



Bagnetified is now operating in some part of Manila and also here in SM Bacoor.
check out their website http://bagnetified.com/ for the menu and how to order with delivery
plus..their FB page https://www.facebook.com/bagnetified