Tribute to the man of the house this Father's Day #BeedaSiTatay



Watch the full video here
There's a video that pays tribute to the man of our house -- our dads...and also to us dads! haha. I can relate to the video because I'm already half way for being the most courage man of our home. I can now understand why our dads are strict and why there are very over protective. Me as a dad to a 5 year old boy, can now feel the moments that I'm super strict and also protective. 

Not only to my son, but also protective to my wife, the funny image above shows a dad saves his daughter from a flying cockroach at home, for our real experience at home, we also encounter that and my name is being called in order to take that cockroach away in scaring my wife and child.

Dads are the best ever, I'm glad that they are our home heroes and savior whenever we need them

This June 21, 2015. Lets celebrate Father's Day and let's raise a toast for their awesome existence in our life.

Have a Jolly Father’s Day!

https://www.facebook.com/JollibeePhilippines/videos/928277083885185/