New Blog Layout After that Painful Back Injury - blogger production note



Hey guys! I finally changed the layout and theme of my blog site. Check it out yo!  I've been thinking since last month if I will ever change the layout of my blog OR should I leave my blog and transfer to a new url, which is my domain - www.azraelsmerryland.com But I have other plans for it and Im thinking of making my dot com as my portal site and portfolio as a blogger, photographer and social media monster.

Decisions were made so fast after I sustain a painful back injury last Sunday, I thought that my kidney went wonky when I felt the pain last Saturday night after watching The Iron Fist on Netflix, but then the next morning, I remembered that I lift that heavy purified water jug the wrong way, it means that my back is well bent when I lifted the container and all force and weight went directly to my back...so now my lower back spine is sore for three days and I didn't got the energy to walk or sit too long infront of my computer.

But this 4th day, I felt relieve and okay, there's minor pain but I just need to rest and not to do any physical activities, skateboarding and lifting heavy stuff.

Okay, back to the blog layout, I've learned that my old blog layout is already 4 years old, I got informed after reading my old blog post -- http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2013/05/new-blog-layout-and-also-header-after.html

It was 2013 when I changed my previous blog layout and it took me 4 hours to finish it hahha.
If you compare it to the blog layout update today, it took me less than 30 minutes to finish it. The new version is now optimized for fast loading and also responsive to any mobile devices. Finally! whew!

If you will ask me why did I still stick on a simple blog layout and won't try a much more professional look?  My answer will be...the blog layout that I chose is a much more user-friendly, and easy to navigate, the blog theme is not very important for me, because I focus on the content of my blog and not the layout, but having a clean and neat blog layout will benefit the blog readers, they wont get any eye sore for too much color or mismatch of color.

I hope you like my new blog layout, but if you have any advise or suggestion, feel free to comment below.

Maybe my next blog layout will be on year 2021.

Game?