My Birthday mania last July 1

IMG_8753
Thanks everyone for the weekend Birthday mania greetings and also thanks to my family for their warm birthday surprises. Check out that home made cake created by Lace and my son Ashton, they surprised me with this DIY birthday cake, we celebrated last Saturday, because it’s the only day that all of us are away from work. We were planning to have a party at home, but everyone we invited are not available due to their work on Saturdays, but that’s okay, we still have online and the celebration continued for two days in Facebook and Twitter, haha thanks guys for that crazy #AzBdayPickup on Twitter, its so wacky and fun to read your funny messages.



index
thanks also for the awesome greetings on my Facebook timeline, thanks to the custom greeting cards and cute audio greetings.


IMG_8682
Okay last Friday is sweldo day! LOL
sakto nagka budget for my birthday

IMG_8722
Last Saturday – I spotted my son busy mixing that cake mix. I thought it was an ordinary cake, but later on it was a birthday cake pala for me.


IMG_8740
Last Saturday too, we went to SM Bacoor to buy some food in Max’s Restaurant and then we spotted this giant Optimus Prime standee. Ashton is so hyper when he saw the Transformers movie installations.


IMG_8745
Ashton’s self made Birthday greeting card hahah..thanks son!

IMG_8763
Then they surprised me with the final DIY birthday cake.. ang galeng ni Lace! its her first time to make a birthday cake and it looks like she’s making more for the other birthday celebrators.


IMG_8769
Robots on cake.


IMG_8779
Last Sunday, we tried that Highlands angus beef burger patty, the size is perfect, but you have to adjust for the taste when you cook it, I advise you add some pepper and salt while pan frying this burger.


IMG_8780
The DIY burger is good… added with lettuce and some sandwich spread

IMG_8795
Yesterday- July 1, 2014 – my main birthday, we went to Classic Savory to buy some food for our dinner at home.. Another celebration for us.

IMG_8796
Ashton grabbed my phone and took a selfie haahaha


IMG_8798
me and kulet

IMG_8800
Order time.

IMG_8801
We ordered lots of food at Classic Savory, we were suppose to bring it with us but we got an idea to let them deliver it to our home. The resto staff suggested that its okay to deliver the food since we live near the mall. Thanks again to their store manager for giving Ashton a nice cold Tropical fruit drink.

IMG_8813
After ordering, we went to the other side the Classic Savory and then we ate our merienda in Shakeys. Ashton ate the mojo potatoes like there’s no tomorrow aahhaha.


IMG_8817
He doesn’t want to be disturbed while eating the mojos

IMG_8820
ayaw din mamigay! haahhaa kuripot

IMG_8821
At home, the Classic Savory food arrived yey!!!!


IMG_8828 IMG_8829IMG_8830
Dinner time!!!!

IMG_8831
We ordered.. Lomi and that crab omelet

IMG_8832
The addicting…. Lumpiang shanghai rolls


IMG_8833
Instead of Pata tim..we ordered a Crispy Pata


IMG_8834
and also a Yang Chow fried rice.

My birthday was a blast!!!! and fun!!
thanks again everyone for making my birthday moment very special.

can you guess my age? hahahaha