review and reactions: Avengers: Age of Ultron movie (6/10 rating)

TFR4010
The movie trailers, teasers and what ever leak pops up from the net drives me so crazy to watch this movie, I expected that this will be good than the first Avengers movie or it might be more different as it will just add some element or complete a puzzle for the next highlight story of all Marvel Movie-Universe, okay okay, we all know that  the movies will lead to Thanos and his deadly, powerful infinity gems and gauntlet, but why Marvel chose Ultron for Avengers 2? 

Maybe because its a good continuation for Iron Man 3, or something else, lots of elements are being shown in the movie and if you pay attention to Tony Stark, you know what he means.

Good or bad movie? we don’t care, it’s a Marvel movie and we should watch it because its part of something big in the coming part of other Marvel tie up movies. Maybe in the next, I will put my expectations in mid level only.

The end part of the movie is a bit shocking, I think that part should give a proper wow factor to me, but its kinda disappointing, but maybe I should give more time to accept that end part, because just like in comics, everyone should evolve into something more powerful or better than the X-men or any group of superheroes.

Marvel did spoil us with lots of wow  from the start of all Marvel Movies, in Iron Man to Captain America up to the Guardians of the Galaxy. The feeling of that giggle and wow wow wow moments was felt, I like that feeling during the Guardians of the Galaxy movie, it was the most well accepted adaptation of comics to live action movie. For the Avengers: Age of Ultron, there are some parts that I felt bored, maybe the wow factor is just simple, or Marvel spoiled us too much like a child and we expected more of it and then when they give it all,  some of us are not satisfied with the result.

For me, Its kinda sad that my level of expectation are high already, maybe I’m starting to get old and got tired of a comical side of the movie, but the superhero thing for movies is still big for me and I hunger for more and maybe Marvel did give a taste of a piece of a cake, now this Avengers 2 movie is not the best ever, I agree that the 1st one is the big vavavvooom movie, we want that kind of feeling and I do hope that on the next movie….Captain America: Civil War – it will be more better than the rest, because in the comics format, its the only story line that I angered me and want to kill all the Marvel writers, but its a very great story line, some serious shiznits that we need to absorb.

Avengers: Age of Ultron is an important part of the history of the Avengers in comics, I know that the story won’t move without a bigger challenge to disassemble the Avengers.

I admit, Im not a fan of Ultron, I just don’t mind him during the time of those vintage collectible cards, I’m more excited to see a different Ultron, but not like in the movie, they should create a bad ass super villain to scare the movie viewers.


AP-18438_L

HVH2690

And ohhh.. some say that they felt it’s a Michael Bay movie, but for me… I felt it’s a Man of Steel movie hahahaha.

Maybe because of the explosion and destruction, but I noticed that the presentation is very kid friendly. Maybe Marvel targets the kiddies that’s why they tone down the action and also seriousness of the story and movie. Just like in Captain America: Winter Soldier, it’s a good movie but a bit violent, Marvel might be changing its course to kid friendly theme, and not too much violence content. Good job Marvel!

Avengers: Age of Ultron is now over, but hey! robots are not dumb, I know that there’s always a way to have an Ultron part 2 in the future.

I just want to see a different Ultron…that’s it!

Don’t leave your seats during the end credits, watch out for another extra scene that will complete the puzzle of the the next Marvel film.

Avengers: Age of Ultron is now showing this April 22, 2015 in all Philippine Cinemas

(photo from Marvel Studios)