The Wing Stop flavor revolution!

DSC_0050

Its my first time to taste and try and also dine in here at Wing Stop in Glorietta 2. Its funny that I thought that it’s the same buffalo wings store that I tried in the hey days of Julia Vargas st. but its different and I think this Wing Stop stands out because they offer lots of flavor for the fried chicken wings.


But wait….. The eat out adventure started when I received a wrong SMS message from Earth Rullan, she sent a message that was supposed to be received by John Bueno, but then It took me 5 seconds to think that the message was not for me, so I texted back… John?? and then Earth texted back and told me that it was a wrong text hahaha.

I was at the season 2 screening of Extant in Greenbelt 3, and I spotted John at the front row and I asked him that Earth sent a wrong message to me, and then he said that they are planning to meet, then John asked me if ever I have some plans after the screening, I said to him that my next plan is to travel to BGC and attend an event at 6pm, but at that hour it was just 4pm and then he invited me to join with him to eat some chickens.

Then Jeman, Ted and Mynrs was invited too, so we went to Wing Stop to to try some buffalo wings… John’s treat! yey!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ads: Pls do check their online promo, they are giving away PHP2k GC to the best netizen who can post a best photo and caption of their wings. Read the details here at https://www.facebook.com/wingstopPH/photos/a.515435431894440.1073741829.420742268030424/709190729185575/?type=1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


DSC_0025

Here’s Wing Stop store in Glorietta 2, Makati

http://wingstop.com.ph
https://www.facebook.com/wingstopPH

The uniqueness of Wing Stop to other buffalo wings store is that they offer a lot of flavors for their buffalo wings. The taste is very different and an original taste and also they have the spiciest and high level of chili in the Atomic flavor.

From their website – “Wingstop is all about one thing: FLAVOR. Whether it’s through our 9 signature sauced-and-tossed flavors, through our six awesome dips, or through our range of delicious sides, flavor comes through everything we do.
WE KEEP IT REAL, with everything always cooked-to-order and served piping hot for an experience unparalleled anywhere else. Flavor is who we are, and flavor is what we bring to the table.”

DSC_0028

the foodies – John, Jeman, Ted and Myrns

DSC_0031

I took a selfie when John finishes ordering..actually I don’t know what because they have a lot of flavors available. But I just avoided the Atomic flavor – which is the chilliest flavor ever at Wing Stop.


And here’s the menu..

DSC_0017

DSC_0018

DSC_0019

DSC_0020

I didn’t saw the Chipotle rice as one of their side dish, if ever I saw that..I might order 5 set of it aahahah just to match it with our buffalo wings

Mas masarap kasi kainin ito pag may rice.

DSC_0016

Wow! that’s a nice welcome sign.


DSC_0029

And here’s our bill….. thanks for the treat!!! www.kumagcow.com

DSC_0054

Hot Buffalo flavor is my favorite…. the spice and chili is just right. I can adjust by dipping this in a chili sauce to increase the chili according to my preference.

DSC_0035

Onion Rings
PHP 85

Its good…not too oily and not saggy


DSC_0042

Lemon Pepper flavor
7 pcs @ PHP 395 with 2 additional dip ( we chose blue cheese and BBQ)

If you want real buffalo chicken wings flavor with the spice, then you have to try their yummy lemon pepper flavor first.

DSC_0043

Cajun flavor


DSC_0047

Teriyaki and Hot Buffalo flavor

I didn’t like the Teriyaki flavor, its too common, I super dig the Hot Buffalo…..taste good than a Korean chicken wings.

DSC_0044

Garlic Parmesan

It’s the newest flavor to my taste buds..it’s a quick fave after trying one piece of it.


DSC_0048

Close up look of the Hot Buffalo flavored chicken wings

DSC_0049

Close up look of the Teriyaki flavored chicken wings


DSC_0071

John also introduced this to us…. a Boneless chicken bites at Wing Stop.
Its like a Chicken balls…. cooked in buffalo wings style.

They come out with the same flavor.

Above: Teriyaki and Cajun

DSC_0072

Garlic parmesan boneless chicken bites

DSC_0073

BBQ Flavor and Atomic!!!!


DSC_0075

Lemon pepper and garlic parmesan


DSC_0076

Hot Buffalo and Cajun

DSC_0078

Here’s the size of the Boneless chicken bite --- its like a meat balls.



And here’s our foodie and eat reactions.

DSC_0052

Jeman, Myrns and Ted are inspecting the flavor of their chicken wings
hahahaha. I think they are avoiding the Atomic flavor.


DSC_0066

Me and my Teriyaki flavored wings

DSC_0056

Ted before eating the Atomic flavored wings


DSC_0059

John took lots of bites of the Atomic…and he’s still fine. as in di pinagpawisan sa anghang haha



DSC_0060

Mynrs and her lemon pepper wings

DSC_0061

Jeman and his orig flavored wings ( aka lemon pepper)


DSC_0092

Earth photo ops with her chosen flavor – Cajun and the Hot Buffalo flavor


DSC_0063

Oh by the way.. here’s ted after eating an Atomic.. ahhahahaa… sweat to the maxx..





Some pics

DSC_0024 DSC_0030DSC_0032 DSC_0034DSC_0081 DSC_0084DSC_0087 DSC_0014