I failed to try to make my own burger fusion of a Burger King and Jollibee


My plan this afternoon is to make an experiment -- combine the two burgers from Burger King and Jollibee. The concept came up when McDonalds rejected the proposal of Burger King to launch together a new burger called McWhopper, in celebration and awareness of Peace Day this September 21.

So I figured, if McDonalds didn't like the idea, but the netizens really want it to happen, some of us foodies want to make this dream come true, how ?? Just buy our own burgers and make our own burger fusion.

I dont know if it will work here in the Philippines, but Im sure that a Burger King and Jollibee burger can mix into a one mutant burger -- we can call it a Yumper or Champper

I went to the mall for my project, I checked my ATM and then I learned that the ATM machines always reject my card and it says that transactions are not allowed. So I suspect that my card is compromised by those ATM skim card scammers.  ( got confirmation after doing some calls to my bank)

While I think about it on what happened, I decided to go to Jollibee and eat that Champ burger and enjoy it

If ever I get my new ATM card next week, I might continue my plan for this burger experiment thing.

Also, my problem...... I dont have cash to burn this weekend because my ATM card is still shut down. arghhhhh