Kata store visit in SM City Bacoor

Kata Store SM Bacoor

I learned that Kata Philippines put up a kiosk store here in SM City Bacoor. Im so happy that they are expanding and also store and service center is near. I can just ride a jeep or bus and then walk for some minutes to reach SM City Bacoor. I also found out that this is the 1st Kata Store in Cavite.

I thought that the first store is in SM City Rosario, but there were delays and then Kata Philippines decided to open the store first here in SM City Bacoor.

I went there to check out the week old store and here’s what I saw.

Kata Store SM Bacoor

They are now selling Tempered Glass, casing and Kata power bank


Kata Store SM Bacoor

They also sell the Kata F2 and Kata F1

Kata Store SM Bacoor

Kata T Mini 2 is newly launched here in the Philippines and now they are launching it in all Kata Store in the Philippines

Kata Store SM Bacoor

Checking out the brochure

Kata Store SM Bacoor

Kata Store SM Bacoor

Kata Logo


Kata Store SM Bacoor

Its my first time that Kata is using their own brand of computer. I wonder if they will launch this soon.


Kata Store SM Bacoor

Here are the Kata flagship for their smartphones line
The Kata M3 and the Kata i4

Kata Store SM Bacoor

Congratulations to Kata Philippines for bringing Kata store near us.

Visit Kata Philippines website for a list of their store nationwide
http://www.katadigital.com.ph/store-location/