To give talk later about my blogger journey at "Unleash Your Writing Skills the Write Way" workshop

12112344_1943436759213770_284456016056867663_n

I will share later my blogger journey at the "Unleash Your Writing Skills the Write Way" workshop at Hog’s Breath Cafe – Civic Drive, River Park Festival Mall, Filinvest City, Muntinlupa City.
If you want to come and attend, just visit this page for the registration http://www.healthjunkie.ph/writing/

Or just send a message to Not Your Ordinary Mum Millie & Healthjunkie.ph

You’ll learn about my story on how I started on blogging and how I reached the level of what I do today.
I will give effective tips on how to get noticed by readers and also how to attract sponsors.

Thanks to Tonette and Millie for inviting me and for organizing this workshop.