Europak Derby Backpack for professionals and business travelers (SRP PHP 3,649.75)

Europak Derby Backpack Bag

You’ve seen me in my series of Instagram post and Facebook mentions of this backpack that Im always using, and after some months of test and try, I can finally say that Europak is a perfect blogger bag. So check out my feature and review below and also get to know the feature of a Europack Derby Backpack.

So here’s my encounter with Europak.
I was introduced to this new bag brand by the manufacturer and also distributor of Europak and Kinetix bags. I learned from them that the Europak bag brand is present in the local market for years, but only few people got chance to patronize and noticed because of the so many kinds of bag brands that are available.

I was offered to try and check the Europak’s current model, the “Derby Backpack” a kind of back pack bag that is perfect and fit for professionals and business travelers. When I was introduced to this kind of bag, I realized that I need it in my blogging career, because there are so many times that Im using a kind of bag that is not fit with my attire, for example, I attended a business meeting in Manila, and I was wearing this black and tie attire, then I noticed that my back packing bag for travel aren’t classy with my attire. I think I was the only guy in the hotel to have a mismatch of bag that night.

I travel around in every blogger gig that I do almost everyday, and I lived in the outskirts of Manila, so Im required to bring everything that I need for my blogger work, that’s why I always use a back pack for my to bring the “Every day carry” items and a back pack is the best bag to store everything during my travel.

So having a Europak Derby Backpack is a perfect timing for my blogger gig needs, with the use of this bag, I can now wear a formal, semi formal or business attire during my blogger gig, and the Europak Derby Backpack always matches my agenda and business meeting.

So here’s how I use it in my daily activities.

Europak Derby Backpack Bag

Europak Derby Backpack is good for my semi formal occasions

Europak Derby Backpack Bag

Europak Derby Backpack is good also for my street style attire

Europak Derby Backpack Bag

And also perfect for my business travel and meeting, it do blends in my attire and also my career as a blogger. Im glad that the black color of the bag and the business traveler bag style can match on different clothing I wear.

The bag gave a classy and also masculine look. That’s why I will no longer bring and use my backpacking bag whenever Im wearing a long sleeve polo or a black and tie attire.

Europak Derby Backpack Bag

Here’s my every day carry items that can fit in a Europak Derby Back.
take note: my DSLR camera is included and not on the photo, because I used it in taking a photo of my EDC items

In my blogger gig work, I usually carry these – DSLR camera, two lenses, 3 smart phones, 1 powerbank, pocket wifi, tablet with keyboard, keys, two pouches and my waterproof envelope.

For my business travel, I pack the back with my entire gear – laptop, chargers, phones,DSLR with one lens, pocket wifi, power bank, tumbler and a 2 days worth of clothing.

Yes, it fits everything.


Europak Derby Backpack Bag

Features of Europak Derby Backpack:

- There’s a laptop compartment inside
- it is made from nylon ballistic fabric
- The Rustic brass logo and zipper gives a more sophisticated look
- The bag is water repellant
- There’s a back padding to give better support and comfort when carrying the bag
- There’s a smart organizer and easy access pockets inside
- Two side pockets that can carry small items or tumblers
- Cable slot for headphones, earphones OR charging cable for portable powerbanks
- Thick and durable top handle for easy carry with one hand
- The bag can stand on its own, and no longer need to lean it on a chair or wall.

Europak Derby Backpack Bag

Here’s a closer look of the Europak Derby Backpack

That’s the brass logo of Europak



Europak Derby Backpack Bag

Europak Derby Backpack BagEuropak Derby Backpack Bag
Europak Derby Backpack BagEuropak Derby Backpack Bag

(stock photos)

Europak Derby Backpack Bag

The brass zipper
Its durable and tough, I no longer worry if the zipper will break when I use it.
The zipper is also tight and it wont loosen up

Europak Derby Backpack Bag


Side pocket
I usually insert my tumbler or bottle water and sometimes my sunglasses.
Europak Derby Backpack Bag

I really like the thick and durable carry strap
There are times I carry this Europak Derby Backpack like a briefcase, I usually carry this way when using the elevator or riding the MRT train.


Europak Derby Backpack Bag

The headphone slot
I also use it for my cable charger.


Europak Derby Backpack Bag

Thanks to the soft back padding of this backpack. I no longer have any back pains when I carry a back pack, its also comfy and it never stress my back.


Europak Derby Backpack Bag

The smart organizer and easy access pockets


Europak Derby Backpack Bag

I use the smart organizer and easy access pockets to store and carry my mini tripod, smartphone pouch and my waterproof envelope

Europak Derby Backpack Bag

The laptop compartment can fit a 15 inches laptop


Europak Derby Backpack Bag

During my travel, I always use the easy access pockets inside the bag, there I store my smartphone, wallet and also passport.

Europak Derby Backpack Bag

My 9.7 inches tablet inside the laptop compartment. There’

Europak Derby Backpack Bag

Here’s how I use the Europak bag – during my business travel

Europak Derby Backpack Bag

Business meetings

Europak Derby Backpack Bag

Business trips

Europak Derby Backpack Bag

Doing mobile office in a café
AKA me in blogger mode.

Europak Derby Backpack Bag

Europak Derby Backpack is now available in selected local stores and shops.
The bag is priced at PHP 3,649.75 and you can buy it at

The Department store section of: -Robinsons Magnolia
-Robinsons Galleria
-Robinsons Manila
-Gateway Mall
-Ayala Fairview Terraces
-Landmark Trinoma
-Metro Market! Market!
-Metro Ayala Cebu
-Metro Alabang
-KCC Mall of Gensan

You can also buy online via Lazada, just visit http://www.lazada.com.ph/europak/