Jollibee went to our home to join our family dinner

Chicken Joy Nation

Many people asked me the same question over and over again. How did Jollibee, the mascot, managed to visit our home during the festivity of Jollibee's Chicken Joy Nation.

I told them that I just received a sms message from a PR friend and they asked me if I'm at home because they will send over a bucket of Jollibee Chicken Joy, I just told them that I wont be at home but they can send over the Chicken Joy directly and my family can take care of it.

So I was busy on that day, as in I'm traveling around Manila to cover a series of events and my day ended at around 6pm. It was traffic as usual, and I decided to join the carpool ride with Ted, Rain and Eli right after our event coverage.

I joined them in the ride going to Manila, we took that route just to avoid the traffic in Manila and the took a stop over just to eat dinner in a resto in Otis. While eating our dinner, I received a FB message from my wife and told me that the Chicken Joy just arrived and it was delivered by Jollibee, then she sent another message with a photo of them dining with Jollibee mascot at home.

I was shocked and so happy to see Jollibee at our home and he seated in my chair, then I just wished that Im at home that time hahaha.

Chicken Joy Nation

Chicken Joy Nation

It was an awesome treat and jolly dinner with their Chicken Joy, and the best part of all is that Jollibee joined my family's dinner and brought joy and happiness to two kids at our home, my son and his friend.

Thanks Jollibee , next time invite all the Jollitown gang to visit us.
and ohh don't forget to bring more buckets of Chicken Joy