Major clean up after the event

P_20160614_131954

Before I go back to my normal life, I have to finish a week of cleaning up my mess at home and start to declutter and move away the pre prod items, my camera and tech gears, toys, comics, magazines, and also unwanted items.

The event just finished 2 days ago and here I am not yet fully recovered. I got this heaviest hang over ever and it was like I drank too much alcohol from a party, I woke up weak and then went so sleepy around before 12nn and 6pm.

Body is a recharged but not yet 100%, Also I have trouble with my eyes, it seems that it hates too much light and I felt sleepy when the sun is down, I think the lights and TV at home make me feel dizzy.

Siguro its time to blend with the sun --and recharge like Superman.
P_20160614_132022

Just showing you lots of clutter in our study room.
Me and Ash are building a toy gallery and content creation studio, so all toys and items will be moved away and transferred to another location --- in our own studio. 

P_20160614_132009

Awww poor Metroplex
Ashton played with it and that's what it looked like when he returns it back to the cabinet hahaha
I also showed him the upcoming Titan Return Transformers, this year they will launch here locally the giant size Transformers -- Fortress Maximus..and yes, nag iipon na ko for that. haha. 

P_20160614_132003

And that's my lone toy cabinet..will be arranged and transfer all of Ashton's toys.
Thats what happens if you have a child at him, they can inherit your toys and also your own toy gallery hahaha.

See you soon guys!