Youtube is Down!!! July 17, 2017 at 8:23pm Manila Time


The most scary part....Youtube is down today!

So what happened?

I dont know. Maybe Google is doing something, or they might be upgrading or doing some serious test. I just hope this is not a security breach or some hacking incident.

I found out minutes ago when my wife asked me to send my Youtube link of my vlog. But before that, me and my son are at home watching some Megaman  8 videos on Youtube.

When I visited my Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/azraelcoladilla/videos

I got directed to an empty channel. So I freaked out!!!! and asked my friends if they experienced the same. And they told me that my channel is empty. So I assumed that my channel got hacked.

I asked my sister in the US to check my channel, and thank God she's online and then she told me that my Youtube is active. But then a few minutes ago it went dead, and then her channel became dead too.

Then my friends Yotuube channel are dead too!!!

I went to Twitter to search for answer and then I got welcomed with lots of Tweets with the hashtag #YOUTUBEDOWN

I guess Its a Google system glitch and Im sure this happens once a year.

Btw, I lived in Manila, Philippines, and some Youtube channels in our local community are having some glitch too.



That's my FB post and the people confirming about the channel back to zero!


And here are some tweets about #Youtubedown



















As of now, no updates from the Youtube official Twitter account, Their latest post is about Channing Tatum.




UPDATE!!!

Youtube is back online!!!!! at 8:58PM

#hailhydra!!!